Welcome to St. Vital!
As your Member of the Legislative Assembly I’d like to thank-you for electing me to represent and serve the community of St. Vital. Our community is a great place to live and do business. It has a vibrant cultural community, an active BIZ organization, recreational opportunities, including swimming pools, ski and bike trails, golf courses, skating rinks and beautiful parks and playgrounds, and much more.
However, our greatest attribute is you, the constituent, and all of the remarkable and friendly people that live, work, play and volunteer in the community. I look forward to serving the needs of all St. Vital residents and networking with our great community organizations to enhance our neighbourhood. My outreach efforts are coordinated through my Constituency Office. I invite you to look below to find out more about our office and how we contribute to the community.
The constituency office is open Mon-Fri 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. If you have a concern, suggestion or are in need of assistance you are welcome to drop by, call 237-8771, or email Nancy.Allan@YourManitoba.ca. We are dedicated to serving you as best as we can. The lists below give some examples of what we can and cannot help you with.
If you are a resident of St. Vital, you can request:
- Nancy’s attendance at a community event or conference
- Nancy to write a celebratory greeting for anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, and other special events
- Nancy to visit and make a presentation to your classroom
- Information on locating government services and contact information
- Assistance with understanding government policies and processes
- Aid in resolving issues with provincial government agencies, including Health, Education, Family Services, etc…
We are unable to assist with:
- Federal issues, such as Criminal Law, Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan, etc… For these issues contact the MP for St. Boniface
- Municipal issues, such as snow removal, water and waste issues, public transit, etc…For these issues contact the City Councilor for St. Vital
- Legal advice or intervention for cases that are before the courts or that involve a police investigation
- Resolving specific disputes between individuals or businesses
- Overturning the decision of a provincial ministry
- Monetary donations